13 things I’ve learnt about health & fitness over the last 15 years…
- Our bodies love habitual repetition. Good or bad.
- There will be times where you don’t feel your best. It’s ok.
- Motivation is over-rated.
- A strong sense of why is under-rated.
- Short-term on and off thinking doesn’t work.
- Not all calories are created equal, no need to count them.
- Rarely is time the issue.
- Sense of belonging is crucial.
- Showing up for yourself really is the most important thing.
- Follow your intuition.
- Getting healthy can feel hard. Being unhealthy is harder.
- Health is about total transformation, not just weight loss.
- There is no destination, enjoy the journey.
And if you need a little help, hit us up – www.corefitnewcastle.com.auShare