Do your words match your actions?
I can’t tell you how many times people say they want to get healthy, to exercise regularly, to eat right… and then they literally behave in every way possible that’s the opposite.
Partly it’s because of the stories they tell themselves:
- I'm too busy
- I can't afford it
- I'm not fit enough to exercise
- People will laugh at me
We usually call these “excuses,” and you can believe them IF YOU WANT TO.
But if you want to be a real doer instead of just a dreamer, then here’s what I suggest:
- Get clear on what you want and how to get it
- Take the first step, without worrying about the second. (Call it a “leap of faith.”)
- Feel the power and the pleasure and the SHEER JOY of growth
- Love yourself enough to do what you say you’re going to do
Start Today. And if you need a little extra accountability, thats what we’re here for! Book your free consult in today!Share