CoreFit Newcastle COVID-19 Response Plan
The following is a list of actions currently undertaken in response to COVID-19 requirements.
This is a live document and is subject to change as needs permit and as directed by governing bodies.
- Posters are present throughout sessions which encourage good hygiene practices
- It is compulsory for all members to bring along their own hand towel, exercise mat and drink bottle to class.
- All members are required to sanitise hands before/after sessions.
- All members are required to follow the entry and exit protocols as displayed at the front of the building to ensure no lingering in small spaces and social distancing requirements are met.
- Members are required to book in for their sessions and are checked off electronically by the Trainer on duty to ensure sufficient contact tracing is necessary.
- Members are required to check in using the NSW approved QR codes.
- Upon re-opening at 70%, any person entering the building is to be double vaccinated.
- Members are required to wait in their cars/outside the studio until the studio is cleared and they have been invited in to commence their session by the Trainer.
- All classes and personal sessions to have members and/or trainers spray down equipment with disinfectant spray at the end of class.
- Reduced class sizes of 20 for outdoor group training and 15 plus the trainer for indoor group sessions to ensure sufficient social distancing maintained. Small group classes remain at 8.
- Members to thoroughly clean and sanitise hands after using the bathroom facilities.
- Social distancing measures are currently in place and marked out appropriately.
- No cross sharing of equipment is carried out during sessions.
- All cardio machines are spaced out appropriately in line with social distancing measures.
- All main touch points, bathrooms, kitchens, equipment, machines and hard surfaces are disinfected multiple times a day, at the end of sessions including a thorough clean/disinfect in the middle of each day.
- All forms/correspondence is completed electronically.
- All new COVID-19 requirements/expectations are up on the walls and emails/notifications go out to members regularly.
- COVID posters are on display in prominent areas.
- Any non-members/suppliers that attend the studio are required to sign in and their attendance recorded.
- Any members, staff or visitor who are feeling unwell, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, have visited any of the current labelled hot spots or have travelled overseas are required to self-isolate and not permitted in the venue until self-isolation and/or testing is complete.
- All members, staff and visitors are required to comply with the WHS and COVID protocols at the venue at all times.
- If you are feeling uncomfortable at any time, please speak to a CoreFit Trainer.