We all have days where we don’t feel motivated to move. Maybe we’re too tired, or it’s raining outside and all we want to do is curl up on the couch. But even on those days, it’s important to find some inspiration to help us get moving.
Here are 10 powerful quotes to help give you the push you need!
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Anonymous
- “You can’t control the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.” – Jimmy Dean
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “No matter how hard it is, no matter how much you hurt, don’t give up on yourself.” – Kobe Bryant
- “You are not your weight, you are not your clothes size, you are not your pant size – You are so much more than that!” – Anonymous
- “You can’t out train a bad diet.” – Anonymous
- “Your body can stand almost anything – it’s your mind that you have to convince.” – Anonymous
- “It’s not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving.” – Rocky Balboa
We hope these ten quotes have helped to give you a little push in the right direction. If you’re looking for more inspiration, or need some help getting started with your fitness routine, check out our website, www.corefitnewcastle.com.au . CoreFit Newcastle has everything you need to get moving and reach your fitness goals.Share