One of the most empowering things you can do when you are aspiring to improve your health is develop your why.
We refer to this as your “fitness purpose.”
Most people know what it is they are working towards, but many struggle as to why they are truly doing it.
Your fitness purpose needs to be the glue that holds you and your goals together! It should keep you inspired to remain consistent, rain, hail or shine.
It can’t be forced and has to resonate with you on a deeper level.
If you don’t have a strong enough reason as to why you are doing it, you’ll 100% give up when it all feels too hard.
Need help creating your rock solid fitness purpose?
Here’s what we recommend you do…
Take 5-10 minutes. Get a pen and paper and write this down…
“The reason my goals are important to me are because”…
Then write down as many things that come to mind.
If it helps, stick your fitness purpose up somewhere you can see it. Keep reminding yourself of it daily until it becomes embedded in your memory!
We can’t explain enough how important having a strong fitness purpose is for you.
Here are some solid fitness purpose examples from real life clients of ours...
- I want to do the things I enjoy and have the confidence in my body to do them
- I want to set a good example for our kids and hope they pass it onto their kids
- I want to stop feeling ashamed in myself and start feeling strong again
- I'm sick of feeling like crap
- I don't want to end up dying young like my parents
- I want to live to 90 and still be with it
If you need some help finding your fitness purpose, reach out today.Share