Just like you probably do, I love sweets! if I didn’t know it was a bad idea and not in line with my personal health and fitness goals I’d eat it more often then not!
So, I’ve created a recipe for a “milk shake” which give you the guilt free sweet taste!
Here's the recipe:
- 1 Frozen Banana (peeled and broken into 2-3 pieces before freezing)
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Scoop Vanilla, or Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 -1 cup of Almond Milk (for a thicker milk shake to eat with a spoon, use less milk. For a milkshake consistency, use more.)
Throw it all in a blender and enjoy! Sometimes I’ll even add chia seeds or cacao nibs for some fibre and texture.
Whip one of these up, and let me know what you think!Share