You want to try this one out!! It’s one of our favourites and always a hit at any social gathering!!
- 200 g raw cashews
- 100 g desiccated coconut, plus extra for sprinkling
- 50 g virgin coconut oil
- 50 g pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste (see Tips)
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Line a square baking tin (20 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place cashews, coconut, coconut oil, syrup and vanilla into thermomix or food processer and chop till fine.
- Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and blend for another 10-15 seconds. Transfer into prepared baking tin. Using damp hands, press mixture evenly into base of tin. Place into freezer for approx. 20 minutes to firm.
- Place chocolate into microwave safe container and melt till smooth.
- Pour chocolate over set base and spread out quickly and evenly. Sprinkle with extra coconut, then place into refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes, until firm. Cut into squares (makes approx. 20), then serve.
- Enjoy 😊