Nut Free Choc Crunch Balls Recipe: A Delicious and Healthy Snack
Looking for a delicious and healthy snack? Look no further than our Nut Free Choc Crunch Balls recipe! These balls are perfect for any occasion, and they’re a great way to get your daily dose of chocolate. They’re also gluten free, dairy free, and nut free, making them perfect for people with food allergies.
- 2 heaped Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 heaped Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut put aside
- 1 ½ Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ Tbsp hulled sesame seeds
- 4 ½ Tbsp activated buckwheat
- 2 heaped Tbsp pepitas
- 9 Medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- Remove the pit from the dates and set aside.
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a food processor until roughly chopped then add the dates, coconut oil and water. Blend into a sticky dough.
- Wet hands and roll the mixture (around 1 Tbsp) into a ball. Finish by rolling in desiccated coconut or alternatively you could use sesame seeds or raw cacao powder.
The wonderful thing about this is that you can make them quickly! If you’re feeling hungry, these choc crunch balls are an excellent healthy option.Share