If you’re one of those people that feel anxious at the thought of working out, don’t worry, you’re not alone.
In fact, this is a common problem for many people. However, overcoming this anxiety is definitely possible.
Here are five tips that can help:
- Start small with your workouts. Don’t try to go from 0 to 100 overnight. Just start with something simple and work your way up from there.
- Make sure you have realistic goals set for yourself. It’s important to be ambitious, but don’t strive for goals that are impossible or unachievable. Give yourself some small wins to get yourself feeling good and ease the angst!
- Find a supportive community of people who will encourage and support you as you get started.
- Avoid comparing yourself to others. Everyone progresses at their own pace and there’s no need to compare yourself to others.
- Find a buddy- Working out with a friend can help reduce your anxiety and make the experience more fun.
If you’re feeling anxious about your next workout, try following these tips to help ease your mind and get you moving.
And if you still need a training program that fits your needs, be sure to reach out to us here at CoreFit Newcastle, we can help you overcome your anxiety and start seeing results!Share